Now that the snow has melted and the weather is warming up, we are preparing for a busy spring helping businesses and homeowners with spring clean-ups and mulching tasks. If you are ready to enjoy time outdoors this spring and summer but don’t want to spend hours getting your yard in great condition to do so, here’s what you need to know about our spring clean-up services.
What Can a Spring Yard Clean-Up Include?
- Mowing your lawn to an appropriate length so that you are ready for the start of the growth season
- Installing seasonal pops of color and plantings, like flowers, to make your landscape brighter and more beautiful
- Cleaning up yard debris, leaves, branches and any other debris from the fall and winter that were not properly removed before
- Clearing any debris off of the lawn so that water, sunlight and nutrients can reach the soil
- Re-seeding areas of your lawn that are damaged or patchy
- Assessing the condition of your lawn, shrubs and other plants to make recommendations
- Edging or re-edging your flower beds and garden
- Removing debris from garden beds
- Adding fresh mulch to trees, shrubs and garden beds
- Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs
- Dethatching areas of the lawn that have excessive thatch
- Weeding areas of your landscape in need, including garden beds
Spring Clean Ups and Spring Grounds Maintenance from JFC Grounds Maintenance
Ready to take better care of your lawn or commercial landscape? Are you interested in commercial snow removal at your property? Give JFC Grounds Maintenance a call at (410) 655-2887.