Finding the right commercial landscaping company is critical, as they are responsible for the safety of your customers and employees, the aesthetics of your landscape and the condition of your property. Would you rather have surgery from an experienced doctor who has performed the same surgery 1,000 times or a brand new doctor who has only done it ten times? Asking the right questions is key to sorting the experienced commercial landscaping companies from the rest.
12 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Commercial Landscaping Company
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you insured? Are you properly licensed with the state?
- What is your employee safety record?
- Do you have any additional credentials or professional affiliations that are relevant to your landscaping work?
- What landscape design services do you offer? Are these services regular or can they be one-time, like a fall clean-up?
- Are there any specialists on staff who specifically work with things like the turf or snow removal?
- What do any regular maintenance programs include? What does the contract include specifically? How often will the company visit to perform things like mowing or leaf removal?
- How do you communicate with me and my team?
- Can I see examples of your work that you have done for other clients? Have you worked on any properties similar to mine before?
- How are you different from other commercial landscaping companies? What makes you special?
- Are there any guarantees included with the work?
- What extra services, like snow removal, do you offer?
At JFC Grounds Maintenance, we are always here to help answer any questions that you have about our offerings.
Landscaping and Maintenance from JFC Grounds Maintenance
Ready to take better care of your lawn and landscape? Need some help making your summer cleanup less stressful but want the benefits of a clean, tidy landscape? Give JFC Grounds Maintenance a call at (410) 655-2887.