The COVID-19 epidemic has left many of us stuck at home, but being at home on the weekends does not mean you want to use your weekend time to do yard work! JFC Grounds Maintenance is here to help you enjoy your gorgeous spring weekends in a yard that is clean and well taken care of. What can your spring yard clean-up include?
What Happens During a Spring Yard Clean-Up?
- Clearing up any yard debris, fallen branches and leaves from the ground at your property, which is important to ensure that sunlight and nutrients can reach your turf for a vibrant healthy lawn.
- Mowing your lawn to an appropriate length for the start of the growth season
- Assessing the condition of your lawn and recommending any changes to your fertilization process, cutting or watering to ensure that it is in the best condition possible this spring
- Edging or re-edging your garden and flower beds, as well as removing any debris still in the garden beds
- Installing seasonal color plantings, like flowers, to add a bright pop of color to your landscape
- Re-seeding areas of your lawn that are patchy or damaged from the winter
- Pruning and trimming shrubs and trees
- Aerating your lawn to improve the ability of your grass to soak up water, sunlight and fertilizer and grow strong
- Removing excess thatch buildup from your lawn
- Weeding your yard and garden beds
- Mulching your garden beds, shrubs and the base of any trees in your yard
Residential Landscaping and Maintenance from JFC Grounds Maintenance
Ready to take better care of your lawn and landscape? Need some help making your spring cleanup less stressful but want the benefits of a clean, tidy landscape? Give JFC Grounds Maintenance a call at (410) 655-2887.